Having a romantic wedding is something most people dream of. However, a romantic wedding will not simply occur without you doing something about it. The most important part is to plan it well. Start by talking with your soon-to-be significant other and do this as a team. If you do it like that, both of you will have the wedding of your dreams. We understand that sometimes it might be hard to plan everything from scratch, so we have prepared a short guide to help you out. Make sure you read it!
How to Start Your Planning Phase?
A good wedding is done with planning; the wedding of your dreams is done with a lot of planning. We have already recommended that you start talking about your wedding with your significant other. Here are some things you should be talking about:
- The budget for your wedding. Believe it or not, this might pose a problem for some couples. Weddings are never cheap, but they are memorable. Carefully think about your finances and what is within your budget for the wedding before thinking about the best wedding hashtags you will use.
- The number of people you want to invite. A good rule for this one is to follow a 50-50 principle – both of you can invite the same number of people. However, if there are several people more or less on each side, don’t worry about it. Talk it through in any case.
- The exact time of the wedding. Once you’ve sorted out all the significant details, there is only one left – the exact time of the wedding. Find a date you both agree on and ensure that it is at least several months from the moment of planning. It will save you a lot of trouble.
Now that we’ve covered the essentials for your modern wedding, it is time to start planning something romantic!
The Finest Romantic Ideas for Your Upcoming Wedding
Weddings are supposed to be romantic, simple as that. You should carefully consider what wedding ideas you wish to implement for your wedding. Here are some of our choices you will definitely adore!
- An evening ceremony. Saying the most romantic “I do!” under the starry sky might be something you’ve ever wanted. This is not as unique as you might have thought, but it definitely is romantic. Talk about it with your significant other.
- An exotic ceremony. Imagine doing something exotic and memorable for your wedding? A perfect thing would be a themed wedding, but ensure that it is something both you and your spouse-to-be would love the most. It doesn’t have to be anything extravagant – just romantic and out of the ordinary.
- A velvet wedding. This could look like a regular wedding, only with red as the most dominant color, perhaps some red rosebuds, children dressed as little Cupids, and so on. We cannot think of anything more romantic than that. Just make sure both of you are on the same page when it comes to it.
Albeit people generally have different opinions on what can be considered to be romantic, as long as you and your partner know exactly what to expect and what you want, everything should be perfectly fine.
Ceremony Surprises Could Be a Nice Touch
There is nothing more romantic than surprising the person you love with something you know they will enjoy/appreciate. A good idea when it comes to romantic weddings would be to do exactly that. You know your partner the best, but there should always be something you can do to make their event more memorable and special. For instance:
- A surprise guest. Imagine having someone famous playing at your wedding or just being among the guests. This is not as common, but it might be the impression of a lifetime. This needs a lot of planning and effort, but there might be something you can do about it. After all, imagine a wedding pose with one of your favorite celebrities! Amazing, right!
- A special gift. Weddings are full of gifts, but you should think of something romantic and special, something your significant other would definitely remember for the rest of their life. It doesn’t have to be anything materialistic, it just has to be something they will cherish forever, for example a romantic stroll through a tree tunnel.
For as long as it is from the heart, you cannot go wrong! Your significant other will definitely appreciate it and it will be a nice romantic touch for your wedding.
A perfect romantic wedding doesn’t have to be anything overly expensive – for as long as both you and your partner are content with what you plan together, nothing else is important. We sincerely wish you the most romantic of all weddings and congratulations!